Sunday 8 May 2011

2nd crash

After 20m total running this week I thought some strength training fri night would be useful, but didn't agree with the 7m run sat late afternoon - very lethargic. Hit the bike today with a quick 18m on my own then further 36m with mate Mick. He thought it was hilarious when 2m from home cramp hit my left calf muscle and as I couldn't get my foot loose from the pedal I ended up scraping down the kerb before mounting the pavement and colliding with a thorn hedge. Numerous scratches and a damn ripped inner tube but back pedalling 10mins later. Mick suggests I find some stabilisers!

Kindest regards

Ian Leach
Regional Director
Alltech UK Ltd
(sent from BlackBerry handheld)

Please take a moment to visit;
www.justgiving.com/Ian-Leach as I cycle the UK for Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital in June, which you can also follow at;
http://theseleniumchallenge.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment