Monday 18 April 2011

How to make an Ironman athlete laugh!

Once again the bike is feeling lonely as I wear the soles off my runners. Interesting training with an amateur glaswegian boxer saturday morning earnt me a day off sunday. Holidays this week will see me hitting the bike but started the week with a 'hot' 6.5m run. Actually tried the Complete Supps recovery formula to see how I fare tomorrow as when I was answering questions to an Ironman triathlete about what I drink on long rides and what I take for recovery he couldn't stop laughing that the answer to both was Robinsons fruit cordial with water! - think I will start focussing on this as I up the ante on training as Pro Anderson is yet again showing Team Selenium the way - well done Chris on a great ride yesterday.

Kindest regards

Ian Leach
Regional Director
Alltech UK Ltd
(sent from BlackBerry handheld)

Please take a moment to visit;
www.justgiving.com/Ian-Leach as I cycle the UK for Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital in June, which you can also follow at;
http://theseleniumchallenge.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment